Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Favorites!


Thank goodness February is almost over!
What a month! I experienced 4 snowdays, 3 exams, 2 snowstorms, and 1 collapsed porch roof.
And February is a short month too...oy
Here are the monthly favorites that I can't wait to show you.

Makeup Favorites:

1) Cover girl lip perfection lipstick in Darling and Delight:
They are only $6 and simply perfect. Similar to the consistency of the new MAC Sheen Supremes. Huge selection of color and very moisturizing.

2) BareMinerals Eyeshadow:
L to R: Celestine, Drama, Pussycat, Queen Tiffany, and Twig. I love them all! Maybe Celestine a little bit more than others. Swatching them don't do them justice at all. You have to see them in real life. They look awesome and a bit more pigmented on my eyelids than in the pictures. I think I have enough colors for now to satisfy this addiction...but we'll see about next month ;)

L to R: Darling,Delight
T to B: Celestine, Drama, Pussycat, Twig

I forgot one! How could I? This is the beautiful and cult favorite Queen Tiffany.


Food Favorites:

1) Archer Farms (Target) Organic 2% milk: I never used to be a milk drinker but I have to say, this 2% is the best I've ever had.

2) IKEA Swedish Meatballs: They are soooo good! I bought a 2 lb frozen bag to keep in the freezer so I always have it in stock.

3) Teas: Stash Mangosteen Matcha and Yogi Skin Detox. I love drinking tea! Now more so than coffee. But I probably still have 2-3 cups of coffee and tea per day.


As a parting gift for February, I give you a peek inside my closet. This is a pic of it actually nice and organized. Right now, after 4 days, it is already a mess...


Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment