Friday, March 4, 2011

Randoms from February

These are a collection of random things from the past month or so that I haven't gotten a chance to share with you all.. most are self explanatory, so enjoy the photos!

mm.. swedish meatballs at the IKEA cafe. deceptively filling.

New dish at Pei Wei Asian Diner - Korean BBQ beef with brown rice. I really enjoyed the salad they put on top; from what I can remember, it had julienned peppers and green apple, cilantro and scallions. The sauce on the meat was more on the sweet and tangy side.
Apparently this dish is limited time only so if you want to try it, go soon!

New Fro yo in my neighboorhood. Finally.

Tried this beer for the first time, and I have to say that I really enjoy it - for those Blue Moon lovers out there, this is for you! Really hits the spot after a tough day.

Temper Tantra

Slushied


This is the bikini I got during this past semi-annual Victoria's Secret sale.
Ready for summer!


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment