Friday, February 4, 2011

Nutella = ♥

"Just a spoonful of Nutella helps the strawberries go down..."

I was glad to find out that February 5th is World Nutella Day. Considering I don't have the time to bake something delicious with Nutella right now, I decided that the following snack would be appropriate and sufficient. And yes, I ate an entire package of strawberries in about 30 minutes.... J

Like my set up? Haha..

The aftermath:

With that leftover Nutella, I tried this hot chocolate for the first time and man was this DELICIOUS! I skipped the whipped cream and cinnamon and instead added a spoonful of Nutella and a pinch of sea salt. Never gonna go back to that powdered hot cocoa mix again.. You know what, I bet this would taste pretty good with a shot of espresso in it too.


Next year, I plan to be more prepared and actually create something. Here are some ideas for you guys: Nutella banana bread, Nutella brownies, Nutella cookie sandwiches, Nutella pumpkin bread, apple & Nutella sandwiches and mini Nutella cakes. Another snack that I frequent is a toasted challah bread sandwich with Nutella and bananas - SO GOOD. Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches are pretty good too. Really, I don't know what I'd do without Nutella in my life.

~~~

Currently wearing: Brunette on the Internet, Sephora by OPI
♥-J

No comments:

Post a Comment