Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Beauty Favorites



(natural light)


(with flash)


Just a few products I've been loving for July:

1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige: Best foundation I've used so far. Medium coverage, dewy finish from the light reflecting particles = Gorgeousness.

2. NARS eyeshadow duo in Rajasthan, Fall 2010 collection: Such a beautiful golden taupe with a dark charcoal teal. I can't stop using this duo! NARS duos are no brainers. Left color on the lid and right color on the crease, also can be used as an eyeliner. You can see that I've already made a nice dent in the taupe!

3. L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Felt-Tip Eyeliner in Blackest Black: Easiest liquid liner to use. I can successfully do a cat-eye now!

4. NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash, Limited Edition: Nice cream to powder blush, very blendable and will last you forever. This color isn't really pink, definitely more coral, perfect for the summer heat!

5. MAC Jazzed lipstick Limited Edition from In the Groove collection: At first I wasn't so excited about this color but now it's definitely a favorite. This is my first cremesheen formula and I'm in love. Staying power is so much better than lustres, yet still smooth and creamy. Perfection in a bullet.

6. MAC Happy Together Mineralized Blush Duo Limited Edition from In the Groove collection: Such such a pretty blush and highlighter duo! It has a nice neutral peachy color. I wear this almost everyday.


Not a very exciting month but definitely great new products! Can't believe August is already here. Time for some new purchases to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment