Saturday, May 7, 2011

April means spring is here!!!

I know it's May now.. been really busy with school. But all these products pertain to April. Not that it really makes a big difference for me, living in Florida where it is already like 90+ degrees, humid and sunny every day since mid-March. Anyways, spring means new fashions in the stores and new makeup. Here are a few things I picked up this past month.. some bad, but mostly good. Here are my thoughts on these products!

Yes to tomatoes Total treatment Facial Mask for Oil-to-Combination skin: very creamy mask, would be good for times when your skin is feeling dried out. I probably would not repurchase this.
Origins Clear Improvement active charcoal mask: LIFE CHANGING product. This seriously has minimized my pores and my breakouts. The key is to make sure you open your pores before putting it on, either with a warm cloth or steaming your face above a bowl of hot water. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and wipe it off with a damp washcloth.

New Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm: Got this in color Tiger Lily, which is like an orange-y peach color. It smells amazing, kind of melon-y and a bit floral.

Essie Nail polish in Sand Tropez! Awesome nude for the summertime. It comes out as a grey-ish light tan. I love it.

E.L.F. contouring blush & bronzing powder: my Target finally carries E.L.F. products now so i picked this up to try out, haven't used it much though it swatches lovely.

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 lash boosting eyeliner + serum: heard this liquid liner was a dupe for the Dollywink liners, but I'm pretty sure it is not. This liner does not stay on very long at all, at least on me. I tried using it to tightline my upper waterline and it ended up seeping into my eyes making my eyeballs black. I do like the extremely fine-tipped brush thats on here.
Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose: very faint pink with shimmer, works better as a highlight than a blush. very cute packaging.

That's it for now. Just finished spring semester of school so I will be updating this more often. I have a couple of posts saved up so, expect to see some in the days to come!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment