Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yay Summer!

Finally found an Ulta near me finally! woo!

Here is what I got. 2 OPI nail polishes: Dulce de Leche (pink based nude) and Ate Berries in the Canaries (magenta). I'm really loving these for summer. I also got some NYX products: 2 lipliners (Nude Pink & Hot Red) and the Eyebrow Cake Powder kit in Black/Gray, "for those Movie Star Brows". It has a wax, a dark and light gray powder and 2 brushes. I've only used this twice so far, but these colors match me much better than the dark brown pencil I used to use.



I also acquired 3 things from the 15% sale for VIB at Sephora. I got the clinique gel liner in True Black, the cute little bottom lash mascara also from Clinique and the Philosophy 3-in-1 Margarita Shower gel bubble bath.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment