Saturday, May 28, 2011

May Hauls

Soooooo, I have been doing a lot of shopping lately, especially since school ended. Nothing like a little (or A LOT) shopping therapy! I finally found the Cosmetics Company Store at my outlet mall (hidden in the Saks Off Fifth store) so that was exciting :). I also stopped by Sephora & Ulta!


~CCO~

Mac Beauty Powder in Summer Rose $15.50 – beautifully packaged blue-toned light pink blush


Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer in Warm Beige $15.50; believe it or not I never used concealer before this. It's extremely easy to blend and did match my skin pretty well before I got tanner after a trip to the beach...

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel eyeliner in Thunder Storm (24) $14.75: This is a glittery charcoal liner, which is subtle yet gives enough definition to the eyes. Addicted!

~SEPHORA~

Dr. Feel Good (by Benefit): “a velvety complexion balm” that can be worn alone, under or over makeup used to mattify your complexion and smooth our lines or pores. Contains vitamins C & E. Nice clean scent, still trying it out to see how much I like it.

~ULTA~

NYX Nude on Nude Palette: 20 eyeshadows & 10 lip colors, comes with a 2 double-ended applicators, one for eyes and the other for lips. I am loving these eyeshadows! I never really took the time to wear it before but since getting this, I have loved trying new combinations of different shades and since these are neutral shades they are very safe to play around with. I find that the shadows last pretty well even without a primer underneath. I have yet to try out the lip colors but the Orange one is calling my name :).




Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips: 320 Kitty, Kitty (leopard print) and 350 Misbehaved (black fishnet over a shimmery rose gold color). As a nail polish lover, these have always intrigued me so I had to get some.

I also purchased Lolly by Zoya, which is a beautiful matte pink (photo of it in last post!).



Essie Fifth Avenue nail polish-bright red orange (I'm wearing this right now with fingers & toes matching!): I actually found this at my local TJ Maxx store, they were selling these polishes for $3.99, who could pass that up, especially such a beautiful color!??


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment