Tuesday, March 29, 2011

February & March faves

I have really been in a shopping mood lately... so here are things I've acquired during the past 2 months (man, I can't believe March is nearly over!)

I took advantage of one of the awesome deals Zoya has been having lately. This one was for International Women's Day, where they offered their entire Intimate Collection for $25. These are truly some beautiful shades. I love it! I'm splitting it with a friend, don't know how we will split these shades up! :P

I'm currently wearing my favorite - Caitlin. It is kind of a charcoal blue color, that in some lighting actually looks more gray than blue.
Here is the entire collection: (from L to R, top to bottom)
Dannii, Gemma, Jules, Marley, Caitlin & Dove. So pretty!!!!
New Trident gum! this flavor is excellent and lasts for about 2 hours, not bad (even though I think it's advertised as lasting 8 hours.. who's jaw can last that long chewing, mine gets so tired!)
New beer! Magic Hat #9, "not quite pale ale."
Awesome summer beer, has apricot in it, very refreshing and perfect for the beach.
Yay! this is an awesome lip product by Urban Decay. It is the 24/7 glide-on lip pencil. I got the shade Midnight Cowboy, which is kind of a nude brownish pink. I just color in my whole lips and put lip balm on over it. This lasts pretty much all day even with eating and drinking. Really amazing.
Goody Spin Pins! I saw that they made mini ones so I had to get them. My hair is finally growing out but I definitely do not have enough to use the normal sized Goody pins in. These work perfectly and create the cutest little bun :) I also have learned that my bun will stay better (like all day) if I haven't washed my hair that morning.
Bath bombs at Whole Foods Market were on sale, so I decided to try a few since Lush is kind of a far drive from me. I picked up a eucalyptus + rosemary + mint, lavendar + chamomile, and Grapfruit + orange. I've only used the vanilla and chamomile one. It created a nice bath, my only complaint is that it took forever to dissolve.


These are awesome and perfect for summer. The new Covergirl Natureluxe tinted lip "gloss" balms were something that I have been meaning to try, so I got the hibiscus shade - very nice & pink :) and super moisturizing. I also wanted to try their new lipsticks via the recommendation from A, so I ventured out of my coral lip shades to get Spellbound, which is a bright fuschia color. Warning though, these lipsticks stain your lips very very badly. My lips were bright pink for an entire day afterwards!
I had to get something from the Sephora Hello Kitty collection, and settled with these cute nail stickers ($5). I haven't used them yet but I am really excited to!!! Tee-hee! :P
Love these shoes! Got these Guess wedge sandals at DSW for $40 (price originally $100). I will definitely be sporting these all summer. They give me about 4 1/2 inches of height and are very comfortable to walk in.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment