Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Summer!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a bit obsessed with nail polish and have been acquiring quite the collection over the past year. My count is up to 76 bottles right now, which I am kind of embarassed about because 1) is this really necessary and 2) I don't even get to wear most of them. Plus I have very small nails so I have never finished a bottle of nail polish yet, even though I probably repaint my nails (fingers & toes!) 1-2 times a week. That is why all these bottles still look brand new, haha. Anyways, I wanted to share my top nail polish picks for this summer. The weather is so humid and hot here in Florida -- definitely prime time to be showing off your lovely fingers and toes.

First up we have Rage by Orly and 3 Essie polishes: Sand Tropez, Lilacism and Turquoise & Caicos.

Zoya!! Probably one of my favorite brands of nail polish: Lolly (AWESOME matte barbie pink.. seriously if you haven't tried matte polish try this one - it dries SO FAST, pretty amazing!), Caitlin, Maura and Heidi.

Here we have I'm Wired from Sephora by O.P.I. (lovely hot coral), At Berries in the Canaries & Dulce de Leche by O.P.I, and Peachy Keen & Sun Worshipper by China Glaze.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment