Sunday, September 26, 2010

How could you be so Heartless?

This morning I woke up with such a dilemma...
To go to the grocery store to pick up ingredients for my planned Curried Chicken Wrap (recipe forthcoming) or to go to the MAC Pro store to pick up a desperately needed red lipstick...



Which one did you think I chose?







Yes, I chose lipstick over food.
(Heartless from MAC + Disney Venomous Villains Collection)

And I rocked it with my studded faux leather jacket while eating super salty french onion soup from La Madeline...(super salty...eek)


And then picked up some Herbalism, I am a sucker for sweet sales assistants who compliments my purse...

I promise to make some food posts soon, Curried Chicken Wrap, Salmon & Leek Quiche, lots of soups are all in the works! Stayed tuned.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment