Sunday, May 6, 2012

NAIL POLISH!


 My nail polishes from the Zoya Earth Day Polish exchange came in!! Very exciting, and now I'm back to my ban on purchasing nail polish since I might have gone a little overboard with the amount that I got this time.. :) Anyways here they are:
Jancyn, Giselle, Elodie, Arizona, Paz, Reece

Riley, Casey, Bevin, Pippa, Jane, Kennedy
Since my order was so large I got some freebies! Sugar scrub & a 2 oz. Remove+ (which I actually desperately needed because mine is running low!)

I was most excited for this color (Arizona) so that's what is on my nails right now!
I will try to remember to take photos of the first times I use each of these polishes so I can show you how it looks on the nails, but that will probably take like 2 months if I repaint my nails twice a week haha. 1 month if I do my toes a different color :)


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment