Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm back!

Getting back to the grind as summer is winding down.. I've been working a lot recently, which involves a lot of driving around to different locations, skipping lunch.. not good, I know. Just need to get into the groove again. Anyways, here is something to help you all with going back to work/school or just to help you indulge in your pumpkin spice latte cravings :) $5 for $10 at Starbucks! Enjoy.

I have done a bit of shopping lately as well. I'm now a VIB at Sephora, hah.. I can't say that I'm too surprised. Here is a taste of what I have recently acquired:

Found these on clearance for $6 at Target! score. They are more comfortable than you might think!

My new addiction.. these have permanently been in my purse since I bought them. I usually don't even enjoy Reese's cups but these are like the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel: I am currently on the second week of this peel. AMAZING product. The hardest thing is staying out of the sun because the alpha hydroxyl acid makes your skin more susceptible to sunburn. My skin is looking pretty awesome right now--very smooth, even tone, faded acne scars. Pretty expensive but totally worth it. (it was also only $75 in the store, it's $78 online) Love it. It is definitely one of those things that is great to do after summer just to revitalize your skin after all that sun exposure, sweating & humidity.

Godiva Solid Shampoo. A Lush store finally opened in my mall so I stopped by to check it out. I still am pretty stocked up on my bath supplies so one of the salespeople convinced me to try a shampoo bar. This is supposed to smell like Jasmine Flowers, but to me it smells like something else.. something yucky. Also this is supposed to be a shampoo + conditioner in one type deal, but I find it pretty drying so I still use my normal conditioner after using this. I probably would not repurchase this.

Since I got a 10% off coupon for becoming a VIB, I decided to get the Marc Jacobs Dot perfume. Doesn't it have such a cute bottle? I got the smaller bottle (1.0 fl oz) so its not as fancy-looking as the 1.7 fl oz. bottle, haha. This is a floral scent that I can handle, it's not too overpowering and lasts all day. Brings the girly girl out of me :)
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment