Sunday, April 1, 2012

new house

 Moving is always hectic.. currently I am still sleeping in an empty bedroom with a mattress on the ground while the floors are getting redone. The rest of the house's furniture was only purchased today, so it won't be delivered until 2 weeks. Anyways, at least I have internet and thank goodness for places like Starbucks and Panera :)

The following are some photos of what's been going on in the past.. 2-3 weeks or so.
weird green tea ramen from Taiwan: one of the last meals at the old house hehe

thoughts: definitely not like any ramen I've ever tasted--it was pretty sweet and there was no soup, it was more of a thick sauce 
this is just random, but I got a double yolk in one of my eggs! I really enjoyed a poached egg in tomato sauce and dunking some toasty bread in there to sop it all up. mm...
first meal in the new house! SUSHI BOAT EXTRAVAGANZA YUMMY! (check out the super cute kiwi roll!!


one of the first things I did in the new house was paint my nails. This is Smoke & Ashes from China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection (Hunger Games). Definitely a hard one to photograph, but this polish is super pigmented--this is only 1 coat! I think the holographic glitters are really fun and pretty, so I definitely enjoy this one.

First thing I make in the new house.. egg salad using greek yogurt, seasoned mustard, green onion, salt&pepper...

...and I put it on a sandwich with some blanched asparagus and red cabbage slaw

everything in the kitchen is now on black marble countertops and our future dining table is also black.. it will definitely change the look of my food photos.. we'll see how it goes!
Now if you'll excuse me, my mattress is calling my name. You never expect shopping for furniture to be so tiring but it really is. Also when you have to wake up at 7 am every morning in order to get ready & out of the house before the people doing your floors arrive, that also makes you wanna crawl into bed at like 7 pm haha. ZZzzzz....

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment