Friday, March 9, 2012

Red lipstick love.

A day late from Nat'l Womens Day -- did you rock a red lip? I really love the way a red lip can transform a look. Such a simple thing! Here are the 5 red lipsticks I own and 2 red lipliners. I was inspired by my most recent purchase -- the red lipstick from the Kate Moss Rimmel collection. I haven't worn that one yet but it is a very vibrant red compared to the other ones I own, which lean more towards the coral-y side of the spectrum. I also got the 08 mauve-y nude from the collection. Just couldn't resist.

Candy apple Revlon Lip Butter, True red L'oreal colour riche, 01 Rimmel, Viva Glam Cyndi from Mac,  Urgent! Slimshine from Mac, Gash 24/7 glide-on lip pencil from Urban Decay, 817 Hot Red NYX lipliner pencil
One of my favorite combinations is putting the Urban Decay liner on with the revlon lip butter on top.
swatches are in the same order as listed above!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment