Saturday, January 7, 2012

some new stuff for the new year

2012 is looking to be a good year..
Splurged on a perfume hehe.

Bobbi Brown dual-ended eyeliner in Jet and Chrome. I'm really loving the pigmentation of both of these liners and their staying power is impressive!

Beach Sand from the Mac Naturally collection in stores now. I really enjoy this nude-blending-into-the skin look. It also helps to put a pinkish-nude lip liner underneath this if you want to give yourself a little more "life." Also just gotta be careful to exfoliate your lips before wearing this since it is a Lustre.

Timex Weekender watch. I don't usually wear watches but for some reason I really liked this one. And it was only $30 from Target, so why not? You can switch out the bands and there are a lot of other colors out there.
My friend and I decided to get crafty! We made a bunch of these earrings using various pieces of artwork. Can't really remember who the artists were for each of these images, since my friend picked all of them, but they are pretty cute, no? (I know the apples are from the Codex.)
trying out some new nail art: Zoya Helen as base and Sephora by O.P.I. for the tips
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment