Friday, September 2, 2011

Nails of summer

Just wanted to share some nail polishes (that I haven't yet) that I frequented this summer.. these are just the few from whenever I remembered to take photos. Ready for autumn to arrive already, I will probably make a post later with nail polishes I've picked out in anticipation of "cooler" temperatures, not that we really experience any seasonal changes in south Florida. Also going through some new nail polish withdrawal so changing up colors for the fall season will be exciting! I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to bring back some of the brighter summer colors when school gets particularly depressing.. many of my tests are scheduled back to back so I foresee some painful, sleepless times ahead.

I'm Wired (Sephora by OPI) with a multicolored glitter on the pointer finger that I tried on at the store

Sand Tropez (Essie)

Sun Worshiper (China Glaze)

Ate Berries in the Canaries (OPI)

Slushied (Sephora by OPI, Glee collection)

Lilacism (Essie) with silver metallic shatter (Sephora by OPI) on top, which I don't own--I tried it on at Sephora
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment