Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is here!?

 There is kind of a cool breeze blowing through South Florida, especially after our daily torrential downpour in the thunderstorms that seem to pop up out of nowhere. This is the part of FL that no one really talks about, because it is probably the worst time to be here.. thanks, hurricane season. But, I have to say that the other night when I stepped outside, it was actually nice and I could breathe! Fall was probably my favorite season to live through in Chicago so the fact that pumpkin spice lattes have appeared once again at Starbucks and butternut squash have grown in abundance at the grocery store lately makes me super excited :) This also means it's time to switch over to fall/winter nail polish. Here are my picks:

L to R: Revlon Silver Screen, OPI: Dulce de leche & You make me vroom,
Sephora by OPI: Hi Def & Charge It!, love&beauty  M61 Yellow

L to R: Essie Chincilly, Sonia Kashuk Tauped, Zoya: Helen Caitlyn Jules Dove,
Sephora by OPI: Metro Chic, Run with It, Brunette on the Internet
This is what I currently have on my fingers: Essie Chinchilly and attempted nail design with the silver glitter Nail Art Paint by Kiss (I really like the texture of these glitters)
Sunglasses I picked up at Forever 21 the other day -- they actually do provide more shade than this photo would suggest; I was looking for a pair that had that gradient thing going on.


I also picked up the Mac Seasonally Supreme in Tea Ceremony. This lipstick is super creamy--I preferred to rub it into my lips with my finger after applying just so it blended in better with my face haha.

Swatch of Tea Ceremony -- lovely milky tan/beige color that is very neutral.
What you can't see is that there are tiny silver sparkles in the lipstick also (very subtle, but they are there)
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment