Tuesday, December 14, 2010

birthday goodies :)


This is a very delayed post, considering my birthday was in November. Nevertheless! I finally have time to make it. Just wanted to share some birthday goodies with you all, in time for the holidays haha. Just shows that people who know me well know that food and makeup are the way to my heart.

Humongous pear from Harry and David.

I will be anxiously waiting for this box of beauties to ripen and get juicy in the next couple of days. I really enjoy a good pear and these look amazing! :)

Nail Polish!!! First a set of nail art polishes - these are great because they have long skinny brushes that make it really easy to do french tips or other designs. I have been wanting a white and black for a while so this was perfect. These also come with some stencils that you can use on your nails. The Sephora by OPI polishes are of great quality and this mini set of 4 is super cute! It comes with (from L to R) Run With It!, Metro Chic, And Then He Said, and Brunette on the Internet. I am really excited to use Metro Chic, which is a purple based gray.

Lush! I don't have a Lush store in my town, unfortunately, so I don't own many of their products. This is the Ray of Sunshine set, which includes: Olive Branch Shower gel, a wedge of Sexy Peel soap, Each Peach Massage Bar, and a mini Sugar Scrub. I just started using the shower gel and massage bar, which I just use as body lotion. Both smell wonderful and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. This set is nice because it allows you to try a bunch of their products. I definitely am a fan of their massage bars.

My first Nars lipstick! This is in the shade Niagara, which is a matte pinky coral. Definitely up my alley :) It has a really smooth texture as well, so it feels great on the lips. I have just been wearing it alone on the lips.


More nail polish! haha, so here we have 2 Essie polishes: Turquoise & Caicos and Chinchilly, as well as a mini Orly polish that has no name but it is a dark magenta glitter color. I have been wanting these Essie polishes for a while, so I was very excited to receive these. I don't have any Ulta stores near me so I don't own many Essie polishes.

Chincilly! A lovely gray that is perfect for the season.


Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes - was definitely one of the best birthdays I've had this year. So grateful to have such caring friends, wish you all lived closer to me!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment